Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Top Three Baby Names



Last night, Claire, Laurel and I went on an impromptu "lost in the wonders of a beautiful summer's night" bike ride. After visiting briefly with friends Kenny and Sherri and seeing Dad on his motorbike, Claire and I went on to the O'Brien's to hear about some mutual friends' new baby.

As we looked at the baby pictures online at their birthing clinic's website, our eyes were drawn to other babies recently born at the clinic. From this, I compiled a list of my top three baby names; I leave you to decide if I am serious, sarcastic or silly.


#3 Faisal Stephen Hanna Hishmeh (the big question here: boy or girl?)
#2
Alekzander Apollo Knight (reminds me of that Olympic skater guy)
#1
Wambli Jeremy Barsano Bad Hand (this is just terribly awesome and defies all attempts to describe, explain or understand)

So what's your favorite of these three?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ok....I like the first one because I like the suspense of trying to figure out what the baby is. :)

Rhianna said...

Lol... very funny... I'll let Kyle know you have made these suggestions! Ha ha.

Claire said...

Oh wow Neen! All I can do is laugh!

Paige said...

Hmmm, too funny. I can't decide they're all great!

Unknown said...

Faisal is a boys name. It is an Arabic name meaning to separate truth from justice, decisive one. ;^)

Unknown said...

Im his dad by the way