Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Less talk, a little more action please!

I woke up this morning, puttered around in my gray bathrobe and was stopped in my tracks in the hall by the pleased glowing in my brain. For the first time, amidst my endless lists and mind-buzzings of what's left to do, I realized that I was actually doing what I've been talking about for a long time. THE NEXT THING. MOVING ON. PURSUING THE DREAM. Whatever you want to call it, I'm finally doing it. And it feels so good!

At 25, I'm headed back to school as full time student. I feel like I am embarking on a grand adventure. And you know what, I really am.

5 comments:

sbackholm said...

Nina,

Way to go. It is going to fun having you up here. Paige, Pear, and I are looking forward to it.


Regards,
Stephen

The Amber Canary said...

Ya, I figured Pear would REALLY be excited. :)

Paps Dad-eeo said...

As one of your favorite musicians I can only say, "drat" rehearsals are going to be much tougher.

Nathan.D.Moyer said...

I'm gonna miss ya, but I know you will be doing what God wants for you, so it makes it easier :) haha

Keep on going after God :)

Nathan

Rachelle said...

hey melina!!!
what kind of tudy are you going to do?!?!!?!?